Fuji Apple Walnut Salad
I used fresh apples, the dressing is really good.
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cooked chicken breasts, seasoned and shredded
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 chopped walnuts toasted
- 2 ounces apple chips (I used fresh apples)
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Toss mixed greens, rotisserie chicken, blue cheese, walnuts and apple chips together in a large salad bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salad. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 320 calories, 26 g fat, 35 cholesterol, 9 g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 14 g protein, 50% Vitamin A, 21% Vitamin C, 7% calcium, 7% iron