yummy shrimp hummm
- 1 pound medium cleaned shrimp uncooked
- 1 medium green peppers cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 medium red pepper cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow pepper cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 medium onions cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup oils
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove mince garlic
- Tequila Sauce
- 8 ounces package light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rinds
Adapted from lindameadley.blogspot.com
Prepare coals for grilling. Arrange shrimp, peppers and onions on skewers.
Marinate kabobs in combined oil, tequila, lime juice and garlic in
refrigerator at least 30 minutes. Drain.
Place kabobs on greased grill over hot coals. Grill, covered, 1 to 2
minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink. Serve with Tequila Sauce. 6
Tequila Sauce: Stir together ingredients in small bowl until well blended.