Jiffy Corn Dog Mini Muffins
- 1-8.5 oz. box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Tbs honey
- 4 Hot Dogs, cut into 5 pieces
1. Spray the wells of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the mix, egg, honey and skim milk. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes. Stir batter.
3. Fill each mini muffin well with about 1/2 Tbs of batter. Place a piece of hot dog into each well, pressing in.
4. Top each hot dog with about a tsp. of batter, covering hot dog.
5. Bake in oven for 10-15 min. or until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to platter.