Semolina's Crawfish Au Gratin
- 10 ounces cooked shell pasta
- 4 ounces crawfish tails
- 3 ounces cheese sauce
- 3 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1/2 ounce pale dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon blackening spice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
Blend cheese sauces, sherry and blackening spice. Put into saute skillet and bring to a boil. Add crawfish and pasta. Return to a boil.
Place pasta in a casserole and top with cheddar cheese and bread crumbs. Place under broiler until cheese melts.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Ovaltine Black-Bottom Banana Bread 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing (Cheat! Using... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Opah Fish oven roasted with... 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Crab Meat Stuffing (Red Lobster) 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Old Spaghetti Factory Original... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Paleo Mediterranean Marinated... 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Crawfish Etouffee 0/5 (0 Votes)