Turkey Stuffing (Cheat! Using Stove Top Stuffing)
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 2-3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 T. butter
- 1 t. poultry seasoning
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 6oz pkgs Stove Top stuffing mix
1. Saute onions and celery in butter.
2. Add poultry seasoning.
3. Toss stuffing mix with onion mixture.
4. Heat broth through and set aside.
5. Read directions on stuffing mix box. Add enough hot water to broth to make up required amount of liquid needed.
6. Pour broth over onion/stuffing mixture and mix well.
7. Stuff turkey, or bake stuffing in covered casserole dish for 15 minutes at 325 degrees F.