Strawberry Cream Cheese Croissants
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup of homemade strawberry jam
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 tsp of water for egg wash
Adapted from rumblytumbly.com
Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Cream until there are no lumps.
Unroll each crescent roll. On the fattest part of the triangle place 1 tsp on cream cheese mixture and one tsp of jam. Roll into a croissant shape.
Whisk together egg and water for egg wash and brush over each croissant.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until croissants are golden brown and inside is no longer doughy. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew with Root Vegetables &... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Baked Potato 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Key Lime Cupcakes 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Coconut Flan 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cake with White... 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- King Arthur Flour Baker's... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Croissants 4/5 (26 Votes)