Roasted Salt 'n' Vinegar Baby Potatoes
- 1/2 pound baby Yukon potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoon 5% vinegar (I used rice wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive or grapeseed oil
- a few dashes of fresh or dried rosemary
- a few dashes of fresh or dried thyme
- salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and 1 tablespoon of oil. Toss the potatoes in and allow to marinade for 10-30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush the baking pan with the remaining teaspoon of oil.
3. Onto the potatoes, toss on the rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and toss well. Bake for 20 minutes and check if they are done by piercing the potatoes with a fork.
4. If the potatoes are not done, mix the potatoes and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.