Pork Chop & Potato Stew
- 1 Large Onion
- 3-4 Large Potatoes
- 4-6 Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 Stalks of Celery
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can of Milk
- Non-stick Spray
- Season Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- May add carrots or other veggies.
1. Coat your crock pot with non-stick spray.
2. Cut a large onion into wedges and layer the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Cut 3-4 large potatoes into round, thin slices, and layer on top of onions, sprinkle with season salt and cracked pepper.
4. Season 4-6 boneless pork chops with season salt & cracked pepper and layer on top of potatoes.
5. Cut 3 stalks of celery into 1" chunks and layer on top of pork chops.
6. Add 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
7. Add 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup.
8. Add 1 can of milk.
Cook on low for 6 hours.
You'll also love
- 50 Things to Make With Pasta Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Black Forest Pound Cake with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Skinny Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & POTATO... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lamb Stew by Farmhouse Rules 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fool Proof Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin alla Napoli 4/5 (1 Votes)