Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 (5-6 ounce) tuna steaks
Adapted from promoshq.wildfireapp.com
1. Combine vinegar, brown sugar, onion, thyme and oil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Place tuna steaks in resealable plastic bag. Pour half of mixture over tuna. Seal bag and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Refrigerate remaining vinegar-mixture.
2. Preheat grill. Remove tuna from marinade; discard marinade. Grill fish 5 minutes per half-inch thickness, turning once, or until fish flakes with a fork. Brush fish with reserved vinegar mixture just before removing from grill.