Yellow Squash, Tomato & Onion Packets
By Nicole S
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 large plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Place onions in center of (24x18-inch) sheet of foil; top with squash and tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
GRILL 15 min. or until vegetables are tender. Open top of packet; sprinkle vegetables with cheese. Let stand 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Sesame Noodles Appetizer Recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon and Salami Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Filling for... 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Roast Cod with Artichokes 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes Supreme 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Polenta tart with goat cheese,... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Polenta with Tomato Braised Beans 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled squash and cheese 4.5/5 (6 Votes)