Gooey Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
Caramel and chocolate are a match made in heaven. These cookies are not only gorgeous, they're delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 24 Rolos candy
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from traceysculinaryadventures.com
Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla then mix until combined.
In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt & cocoa powder. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in three batches, mixing well between each batch. Chill dough for 1 hour in the fridge or 20 to 30 minutes in the freezer.
Scoop out ~1 tablespoon dough and wrap it around a Rolo candy. Roll dough in sugar and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes, rotating pan half way through. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Southern Belle Mint Julep-Kissed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pear & Apple Crumble 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cookies - Blueberry Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Bourbon-O's (Chocolate Sandwich... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Cream... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)