Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Have dinner on the table in a flash with this version of fettuccine Alfredo featuring Hormel® chicken.
Total Time:Under 30 Minutes
Preparation Time:Under 30 Minutes
Level of Difficulty:Beginner
- Servings: 3 6 12 18 This recipe is recommended for 6 servings
- 6 ounces fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, sliced and slices cut in half
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can Hormel® Chunk Breast of Chicken, drained and flaked
1.Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Keep warm.
2.In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisply-tender.
3.Stir Alfredo sauce and chicken into skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Toss with hot fettuccine.