Coconut eggnog pie
Vallerie had her gradutation she love it!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 cups coconut
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine,melted
- 2 packages (4oz.serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 rum
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3-1/2 cup thawed cool whip topping (8oz.)
Combine 2-2/3 cups of coconut with butter. Press evenly into ungreased 9inch pie pan.
Bake 300degrees 15-20minutes or until brown.
Combine pudding mix,rum,nutmeg in bowl. Beat at lowest speed for 1 minute.
Fold in cool whip and 2/3 cup coconut.
Spoon into crust.
Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
You'll also love
- Green Beans w/Garlic-Sherry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili-Spiced Salmon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHICKEN LEMONAISE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wet Coconut Cake (Nancy Creighton) 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe