Sweet Potatoes - Honey Roasted
- 2 lbs red skinned sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces and put in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, honey and lemon juice. Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and bake, stirring occasionally for about 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shirmp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polish Sausage and Kraut 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Cheese Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cripsy Potato Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes with Honey 0/5 (0 Votes)