Creamy Tropical-Berry Smoothie
This recipe is prepared with the HealthMaster Fruit & Vegetable Emulsifier from Montel Williams (K30744).
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 orange, sliced (optional garnish)
- 1 mango, pitted and peeled
- 2 whole bananas, peeled
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 can (11.8 fl oz) coconut water
- 1 cup ice
Place all ingredients into a blender and process until completely blended.
Pour the mixture into serving glasses.
Garnish each glass with an orange slice, if desired.
You'll also love
- Chia Berry Smoothie Recipe 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Romano W/ Lemon Butter... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Pork Enchiladas with Green... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Rum Cake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Vitamix - Triple Berry Smoothie 5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe