- 4 Very large, ripe tomatoes
- 2 Handfulls of fresh bread crubs
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Hand full of fresh herbs (choose) , basil, spinach, thyme, rosemary, terragon.....
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- salt pepper
Scoop out inside of tomatoes carefully. Season the inside of the tomatoes turn them upside down, leave to drain.
Mix together remaining ingredients place the tomatoes the right way up in a grease baking dish, fill with breadcrumb mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.