Pizza Dough (garlic) or Breadsticks for Bread Machine
- 3/4 c. warm water
- 3 t. skim milk powder
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 2 c. bread flour
- 2 t sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 2 t. yeast
- 2 t. dried oregano
1. Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
2. Press dough cycle and start.
3. Check dough after 4-5 minutes to see if more water or flour is needed to make a soft, semi-sticky dough.
4. At the end of cycle remove the dough and knead ently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
5. Cover and let rest 20 minutes. (At this point dough can be refrigerated for 24 hours or frozen).
6. Stretch dough into size of pizza pan.
7. Prebake crust at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, then add toppings. Continue baking till cheese is melted and crust is golden.
8. For breadsticks, cut dough in strips, cover and let rise 20 minutes. Brush with mixture of melted butter and olice oil and sprinkle with garlic salt nd parmesan cheese. Bake il golden.