Pork and Sauerkraut with Spaetzle
A great dish to make in the Fall.
Rate this recipe 3/5 (1 Votes)
- 2 cans Silver Lake Sauerkraut
- 1 pkg boneless spare ribs or piece of pork
- 1 apple (peeled & cut in half)
- cooked spaetzle
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 125mins
Cover pork with water plus a little more and bring to a boil. Add the cut apple and boil with the meat for 1/2 to 3/4 hours; then add the sauerkraut. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. Remove pork and throw away the apple. Add spaetzle and boil for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve with the pork.
You'll also love
- Beef & Mozzarella Bake 3.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Jerky - NuWave 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Baked... 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe