This Pomegranate Mojito was a hit at the bunco party last night!
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup Pama Pomegranate Liquor
- 2 cups pure pomegranate juice (Pom works great)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 large sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 cup simple syrup (Dissolve 1 cup sugar in boiling water just enough to dissolve)
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water or club soda
Make Simple syrup by adding boiling water to 1 c Sugar, then add a few springs of mint. This helps infuse the mint flavor into the drink. Set Aside to cool.
Mix Rum, Pama, Pomegranate Juice, Lime Juice in a pitcher.
When ready to serve, add 1 shot of Simple syrup to a glass with 8-10 mint leaves. Muddle with the handle of a wooden spoon. Add 2 shots of pomegranate mix. top with sparkling water and stir. Add ice and enjoy!