Egg Nog Milkshake
Yummy! A rich and thick milkshake featuring eggnog, vanilla ice cream, gingersnap cookies and whipped cream. Every Christmas the kids look forward to this tasty treat. Happy Holidays!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup egg nog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Combine the vanilla ice cream, egg nog and 3 crumbled cookies in a blender.
Blend until thick and smooth. Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
Top with the fresh whipped cream and the remaining crumbled cookies.
You'll also love
- Cider Glazed Boneless Pork Loin... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Barley Risotto 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Adult Trash Can Punch 3.8/5 (307 Votes)
- Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (21 Votes)