Egg Nog Milkshake
Yummy! A rich and thick milkshake featuring eggnog, vanilla ice cream, gingersnap cookies and whipped cream. Every Christmas the kids look forward to this tasty treat. Happy Holidays!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup egg nog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Combine the vanilla ice cream, egg nog and 3 crumbled cookies in a blender.
Blend until thick and smooth. Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
Top with the fresh whipped cream and the remaining crumbled cookies.
You'll also love
- Momofuku Carrot Layer Cake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Crown Royal Spiked Apple Cider 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (19 Votes)