Pork Sausage Patties
Homemade sausage is easy to make, especially this recipe, as almost all the ingredients are found in the home pantry. Try making some homemade sausage and serve it with biscuits and cream gravy.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 teaspoon sage
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Form into 8 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
Cook in heavy skillet until well browned. Turn, cook on other side until browned and center is done. Drain off fat.
You'll also love
- High Protein Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Beefy Heart Dog Treats 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Green Chili Pork Stew 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Onion... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Onions 4.6/5 (8 Votes)