pumpkin spice latte
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup organic coffee (I use THIS decaf)
- 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ) Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring almost to a simmer, watching carefully so that it doesn't boil over.
- 2 ) Pour the hot liquids into a blender with a vent. It MUST have a vent.
- 3 ) Puree on low speed for 30 seconds.
- 4 ) Pour into mugs and enjoy.
- Makes 1 large or 2 small lattes.