Strawberry-banana gelatin salad (sugar-free)
By Kathy C.
I used NOW foods pure Agar Powder, Frontier Strawberry flavoring, & NuNaturals Nustevia Pure White Stevia Extract
- 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 cups water
- 1/2-1 tsp Strawberry flavoring, to taste
- Stevia or Truvia, to taste (I used 1 tsp pure white stevia)
- 1 1/2 tsp Agar powder
- Sliced Bananas
1. Blend Strawberries & water in Vitamix Blender until smooth. Mix in Strawberry flavoring & sweetener to taste.
2. Pour into pan, whisk in Agar powder. Simmer 5 minutes. stirring constantly.
3. Pour into 9x13 glass dish. Mix in bananas & strawberries.
4. Cover & refrigerate until set.