Almond and Parmesan Baked Tilapia
- 3-4 Tilapia filets, thawed if frozen (best if 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- 1/2 teaspong garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fish rub (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425. Melt butter. Mix almond meal, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and Fish Rub in a flat dish. Spray flat baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Dip eah fish filet in butter, turning to coat both sides, then into almond mixture. Try to get as much of the almond mixture to stick to the fish as you can.
Bake 20-30 minutes, turning carefully halfway through, or until fish is firm to the touch and coating is turning golden borwn. The baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish, so watch it carefully.