Apricot Sheet Cookies
If you're looking for something fruity, chewy, and sweet, look no further than these apricot sheet cookies!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-vegetable shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat over to 350°F. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar; beat until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour until combined. Beat in vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter.
Spread remaining batter evenly into prepared pan. Gently spread preserves evenly over batter. Drop remaining batter by tablespoons over preserves.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 30 minutes and cut into bars to serve. Garnish with confectioners' sugar if desired.
You'll also love
- Cabbage Soup Diet 7 Day Plan 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- paula deen's strawberry shortcake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Applebee's Grilled Shrimp N'... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- COPYCAT MAGGIANO'S CHOPPED SALAD 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Diabetic Nestle Toll House... 3.7/5 (77 Votes)
- Cinnamon Cake with Cinnamon-Cream... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Chewy Oatmeal Date Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Applesauce-Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)