Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage crumbles
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbs. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 12 med. portobello mushrooms capsd
- 2 tbs.olive oil
- 3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
Brush tops of mushroom caps with oil; place top-sides down, in shallow baking pan.
Top with sausage mixture. Drizzle with vinegar, if desired. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese,
Bake 10-12 mins. or until mushrooms are tender