Holiday Cherry Log
The original recipe calls for 2 cups of raisins also. You will see them in the picture. I would never add raisins to mine. As soon as I make this, I will take a picture without the horrible raisins!!
- What You'll Need:
- Makes: 4 dozen slices
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- Chilling Time: 4 hr
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
1.In a bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well.
2.Form mixture into 4 equal-size logs.
3.Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish and roll logs in sugar, coating completely.
4.Wrap each log in plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
5.Slice just before serving.