Walnut Bacon Vegetable Combo
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Microwave vegetables as directed on package; drain.
2. Place butter and walnuts in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter begins to brown, stirring after 1 minute.
3. Add vegetables, bacon and cheese; toss to coat. Season to taste with pepper or ground nutmeg, if desired.