Corn chivda is a crunchy, munching snack which can be eaten any time of the day.
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 tbsp raisin
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp aamchur (dry mango) powder
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Heat oil in a large heavy bottom pan, add fennel seeds when it
splutters, add green chilies, curry leaves, peanuts, raisins, cashew
nut to this & sauté until peanuts turns crispy.
2. Add corn flakes to this, stir it well for about 30-40 seconds.
3. Now add salt, red chili powder, powdered sugar, dry mango powder & mix
well until spices coats well.
4. Remove from flame.
5. Allow to cool & transfer to air tight container.