Weight Watchers Juicy Hamburgers
- cooking spray
- 1 lb uncooked 93% lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
1. Coat a large griddle, outdoor grill rack or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1-inch thick each.
3. Place burgers on hot griddle or grill and cook 5 minutes per side for medium (or longer until desired doneness).
4. Serve burgers on buns with your favorite 0 POINTS value toppings.