Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon caramel topping
- 1 (8 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/caramel-apple-cheesecake-171412#ixzz1N1EvX05K
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 Place the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave.
3 Microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes to slightly soften the cream cheese.
4 Add sugar to cream cheese and beat it with an electric mixer until smooth.
5 Add eggs and caramel and blend until smooth.
6 Pour into ready made crust.
7 Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
8 Note: The cheesecake is done when the sides are puffed- The center will not be as puffed- It will be possible to jiggle the center slightly but it will not be runny.
9 Let cool.
10 Top with apple pie filling and chill.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/caramel-apple-cheesecake-171412#ixzz1N1F17AxD