You may ask why it's' called gorp, but once you have a mouthful and try to talk, you'll find out! An addictive Halloween snack.
- 1 (16-ounce) bag candy corn
- 1 (16-ounce) bag pretzel nuggets
- 1 (15-ounce) package dried banana chips or dried apple slices
- 1 (15-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate candies (2 cups)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag caramel popcorn and peanuts
- 2 (5-ounce) packages milk chocolate-covered pretzels
- 1 cup gummy worm candies
- 1 cup sesame sticks
- 1 cup raisins
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 7-quart or other large container with cover, mix all ingredients; cover tightly. Store at room temperature.