Slow Cooker Bacon-Ranch Chicken and Pasta
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.
You'll also love
- Macaroni and Cheese w/ Jalapenos &... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Marinade 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Greek orzo chicken 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky (AKA Bulgogi... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- French-Style Pot-Roasted Pork Loin 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Oven Fried Boneless Pork Chops 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)