Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
This Clean Eating Peanut Butter Fruit Dip is a wonderful dip to pack for lunch with some fruit or crackers or it can be used for dessert!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky depending on your preference)
- 1/2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons flax or chia seeds (I used flax)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Whisk everything together until you have a smooth, creamy dip.
Serve with fruit such as apples or strawberries and or crackers.
You'll also love
- Potato Fish Cakes 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- White Bean & Roasted Garlic Dip 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Rainbow Fruit Kabobs 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe