creamy shrimp tacos
- 2 tsp evoo
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 lb uncooked, peeld and deveined small shrimp
- 1 tub - 1o oz.- sante fe blend cooking creme
- 8 corn tortillas 1 cup mexican style shredded four cheeses
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded radishes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- juice form 1 lime
heat oil in a large non stick skillet on medium high heat. add onions; cook and stir 5 minutes. stir in shrimp; cook 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
add cooking creme, cook and stir 2 minutes.
spoon onto tortillas; top with remaining ingredients.