Ricotta Stuffed Potatoes
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 c ricotta cheese
- 1 c grated parm
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375. Bake potatoes for 1 hr or until tender.
2. Cut each potato in half crosswise and scoop out inside into a large bowl, leaving a thin shell. Mash potatoes until no lumps, stir in cheeses, parsley, pepper and egg and blend.
3. Increase oven temp to 400. Cut thin slice from bottom of potato if needed to stand upright. Place shells in ungreased 15 by 10 in pan with sides and fill shells with potato mixture.
4. Bake about 20 min or until hot.