Panko Crusted Salmon
- 2/3 cup panko
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets (6-8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 425.
2. In a small bowl, combine the panko, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the mixture, tossing with a fork as you pour.
3. Place salmon fillets skin side down on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Generously brush each fillet with Dijon mustard, then season with salt and pepper. Press enough of the panko mixture onto each fillet to completely cover the top.
4. Bake fillets for 15-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets.
You'll also love
- Beefy Stuffed Shells 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- GRILLED CHEESE AND FRIED ZUCCHINI... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Scallopini with Lemon... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Seafood Stuffed Onion 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Lobster Rock Island Tilapia 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- White Fish Salad with Garlic Lime... 4.1/5 (75 Votes)
- Moroccan-Style Salmon with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)