Sesame Noodles - Instant Pot
Can add cooked cubed chicken or thinly sliced beef.
Just be sure that liquid well covers the pasta.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- A few shakes of ground ginger
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 box dry spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Green onions (optional)
Adapted from facebook.com
Add all ingredients to the pot and then add spaghetti noodles broken into thirds
Give it a quick stir and set on manual for 6 minutes. Use a QR.
Top with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
You'll also love
- Best Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Sausage Bisquits 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Easy Macaroni Salad with Ham 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe