Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake
Cheese, chicken, bacon and tater tots!! What's not to love? This easy crock pot meal with have the whole family's mouth watering.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- 1 (32 ounce) bags tater tots
- 0.5 (3 ounce) jars bacon bits
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups grated colby cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
Grease the bottom of the crock pot.
Layer 1/2 the tater tots on the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits. Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots.
Top cheese with the chicken breasts. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese. Sprinkle with another 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits. Add remainder of the tater tots. Top with final 1/3 of the cheese. Pour milk over the top.
Set crock pot on high and cook 3-4 hours.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Jam 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- cheesy, sausage stuffed jalapenos 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Pigs in a Cornfield 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Bacon Gravy 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe