Manchego and serrano crostini (Spanish ham & cheese on garlic bites)
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 whole grain baguette, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch slices
- 1/4 lb ham, sliced thin and to fit the baguette slices
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, sliced thin and slightly smaller than the ham (may substitute parmesan)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (approximate)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Adapted from cheese.food.com
Saute' garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush slices with olive oil.
Assemble crostini, with ham first then cheese. Cook under broiler until cheese is melted and ham is warm. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
You'll also love
- Spezi (European orange cola) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegetarian French Onion Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Potato Tian 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Flank Steak with Garlic... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe