Hot Crab Dip in Rye boat
- 1 (8 oz) container soft cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. prepared horseradish
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat, drained
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1 round loaf of rye bread
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, horseradish, crab meat, and celery salt. Mix until creamy. Spread mixture into an 8 x 12 inch baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut a circle out of the top of the bread and scoop out the inside. Tear the inside into pieces for dipping.
Remove the mixture from the oven and spoon into hollowed bread. Cover the op with the shredded cheese and more seasoning. Place the bread bowl on a baking sheet and bake until the cheese is melted. Serve hot with the bread pieces on the side.
You'll also love
- Soup, White Bean and Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Arugula, Roasted... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Stove Top Stuffed Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Key Lime Pie 3.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip (Lindsey) 0/5 (0 Votes)