Brie and Bacon Quiche
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust, pre-baked if instructed (I didn't pre-bake mine)
- 4 ounces Brie, rind removed if desired, cubed
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, diced
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash each nutmeg, salt, and pepper
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the pie crust on a small baking sheet.
Evenly place cheeses in the bottom of the pie crust.
Layer crumbled bacon on the top.
Beat the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and pour into the pie crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a pick comes out clean.
Cool for 20 minutes before serving.