Mama's Banana Pudding
- 2 x 12 oz boxes of Vanilla Wafers
- 1 x 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 small boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 8 medium-sized Bananas
- 1 x 8 oz tub of Whipped Cream/Topping
- 1 x 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- 4 cups Milk
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1. Slice bananas into 1/4-1/3" slices. Set aside.
2. In a clean bowl, place the cream cheese and condensed milk.
3. Beat on medium until completely combined.
4. In another clean bowl, add pudding mixes then milk.
5. Whisk for a couple of minutes or until completely combined.
5. Add cream cheese mixture to pudding.
7. Mix until completely combined.
8. Add whipped cream to pudding-cream cheese mixture.
9. Fold in until combined.
Assembly: You will need a deep glass bowl for this!
10. In your glass bowl, place a layer of vanilla wafers.
11. Add a layer of bananas on top of the wafers.
12. Add cream cheese-pudding mixture on top of bananas, about 1.5 cups.
13. Repeat layering in this order until out of mixture. End the pudding with the final layer of mixture and wafers on top, see finished photos.
14. Chill in fridge for about 4 hours, then serve.