No need to buy expensive seasoning mixes, make your own hamburger seasoning mix and you can easily adjust the quantities based on your preference -- add a little more heat or garlic, if you'd like!
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
This makes a small amount of seasoning. Increase according to your needs. I like to make a lot and keep it in a shaker jar at all times!
Sprinkle on hamburger patties before cooking.
Lay a slice of cheese over burgers just before removing from grill. Top with your favorite toppings.