Roasted red potato salad
- 2 # small red potatoes - quartered
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 3/7 T salt (divided)
- 1/2 t black pepper (divided)
- 1 3 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 can whole kernel corn - drained
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 1 sweet or bell red pepper - chopped finely
- 1/3 C chives - chopped
Adapted from hostedmedia.reimanpub.com
Toss the potatoes with 1/2 t salt, 1/4 t black pepper and oil. Place in a greased baking dish. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender stirring once. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the paprika, garlic powder, and the remaining salt and pepper.
In large bowl, combine corn, onion, and peppers with the potatoes. Fold in 1 C of the cream cheese mixture and top with chives and serve warm.