Turkey Mushroom Meatloaf
No one will know that this is a turkey meatloaf! The baby bella mushrooms give it a robust flavor, like beef but with less of the fat.
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.25 lbs turkey meat
- 1 package crimini mushrooms (finely diced)
- chopped garlic
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons worchester sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- small pinch rosemary
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Saute garlic , onion and chopped crimini in butter or oil. Drain off any excess liquid when done.
In a large bowl beat egg, add breadcrumbs,turkey worchestre, spices and sauteed mixture.
Form into leaf and cook on 375 for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)