- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing or Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper - (to 1/2 tspn)
- 1 can whole kernel corn - (8 3/4 oz) well drained
- 1 package corn muffin mix - (8 1/2 oz)
- 1 can chopped green chilies - (4 oz) well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
Mix dressing, eggs and ground red pepper in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix just until moistened. Pour into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings.