Louisiana Crawfish Casserole
Spice you night up with this delicious cajun dish. It is great to take to any gathering everyone will be satisfied with this casserole.
- 1 pound crawfish tail
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Mix all ingredients except cheeses and pour into a large greased casserole pan.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle cheeses over casserole. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp & Grits 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits Fritters 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Mediterranean Snapper 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cod in Butter Sauce 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Prejean’s Famous Crawfish... 3.8/5 (100 Votes)