Green Bean and Mozzerella Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Here's an easy recipe to help you try out the fresh basil. If you leave out the green beans, it becomes a caprese salad - and there are lots of recipes for making caprese salad and they're all good. And it's the fresh basil that makes people love it.
- Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.