DALLAS COWBOY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
this recipe can be used as a side dish, dip for chips or topping for baked potatoes.
- 3 T butter
- 3 T flour
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel original tomatoes, not drained
- 2 (14.5-oz) cans French-style greens beans, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a casserole dish.
2. Add flour and mix. Add cheese, tomatoes and green beans.
3. Cook, uncovered 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted. Stir once or twice while recipe is baking.